We recommend nitrile gloves for automotive use as Personal Protective Equipment because of their ability to provide protection from bases, acids, oils, solvents, gasoline, esters, greases, alcohols and caustics.
Nitrile gloves have become the industry standard for automotive techs.
The automotive technicians and mechanics have the highest employment numbers and this number is projected to grow 6% by 2026. The projected average growth rate across all industries is 7%.
Mechanics experience a wide variety of injuries on the job, so the workers should protect their hands while wearing a glove with grip, feeling and comfort.
Nitrile Gloves For The Automotive Industry. Why the nitrile gloves are a good choice for mechanics?
- Because the they are durable and resistasnt to oil, fuel, chemicals, etc.
- Nitrile gloves can also withstand high temperatures without cracking or melting. They are also hard wearing, when they come into contact on sharp edges, making them a great option in the mechanic industry.
- Non-allergical like the latex.
At Digitx® gloves We are focused on quality and design and We depelove our gloves thinking in performance for the hands. Our gloves are durable and comfortable, as certified by Oeko-Tex®.
Essential features of a good nitrile mechanic glove
- To provide protection from impacts or scrapes, the glove needs to be thick without compromising the tactile feel.
- A solid mechanic glove should afford its wearer grip and good dexterity.
- Many mechanic gloves are reinforced or pinched:
- The materials of construction are very important, to provide abrasion resistance and strength.
- If you simply need gloves for quick jobs like dead-battery jumbs or flat-tire changes, the our gloves 60-80 or 60-10 are the one you are looking for, as they offer a wide range of sizes. The 60-80 OxyLux is available from size 5 to size 11, they are lightweight, very comfortable, sanitized, an protect your hands from scratches, cuts, meanwhile are durable and grippy.
- Additionally, they are latex-free, skin friendly, and can be easily tucked away in a glove compartment or seat.
Thin touch screen gloves for mechanics
When workers use touchscreen gloves, they are more likely to wear hand protection at all times. It prevents finger loss, frostbite and other problems.
The accidents are in almost cases ocurring in brief moments when gloves are taken off. The workers need to wear safety gloves when they are making specific tasks, but sometimes they have to update data in the computer, mobile or tablet, or maybe they only want to give their hands a moment to breath.
Today, in a digital world, the digital gloves are necessary. We have developed our ArmoLux 62-14, our first touchscreen compatible glove.